Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat Index du Forum
Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat
Ce forum a pour but d'informer, de mettre en relation, d'aider les nouveaux candidats et/ou reçus à l'ISAT.

Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: and have since run in them 5 times ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat Index du Forum -> Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat -> Accueil
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Labi1995

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Lun 5 Nov - 04:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: and have since run in them 5 times Répondre en citant

Running Warehouse just posted Nike Air Max 90 Mens a preview of the Mizuno Wave Evo Ferus trail shoe – they report that the Ferus “…features all of the characteristics of the Evo line: a zero drop platform with midfoot Wave technology, low Adidas NMD Womens toe spring, and a wide forefoot for toe splay.” Feel is supposedly similar to the Evo Levitas (I have not yet tried any of the Evo line myself). Weight is 8oz, and release date is July 2012. Structurally this shoe reminds me a bit Adidas Superstar Mujer of the New Balance MO80, which I’m liking quite a bit!It’s nice to see Mizuno diversifying its lower drop offerings, and these look like a promising addition to the collection of cushioned, zero drop trail shoes now on the market.Yes, the traction is better! End of review. Ok, all kidding aside, I’ve been looking forward to testing the new version of the Brooks Pure Grit since I saw pictures of the new tread pattern.  What was not immediately apparent when I first saw those pictures was that a few other changes were made that are improvements as well. I received a pair PureGrit 2’s from Brooks (disclaimer, these shoes were provided as a media sample Nike Air Presto Womens free of charge) three weeks ago, and have since run in them 5 times (72 miles) including 2 long trail runs of 20 and 22 miles.At first glance the shoe looks very similar to the Nike Air Vapormax Womens original with a tread pattern change.  Upon closer scrutiny you will notice that the upper construction has changed drastically. The Nike Air Max 2016 Femme tongue is now a “burrito” style, meaning that the material from one side of the shoe actually wraps around your foot and forms the tongue.I was not excited about this (before trying it on) because I’ve never liked this design.  I always find that it creates a pressure point on the side where it ends. However, I can say that it works very well on this shoe. The tongue stays in place, does not create any pressure points, and seems to keep the dirt out. My size 10.5 weighs 10.5oz.
The upper now has an asymmetrical lace opening which creates a very comfortable fit.  The laces included with the shoe are light, thin, and perfectly Nike Air Max 2017 Womens sized. The Nav Band is now only located on one side of the shoe and seems Nike Air Max 2017 Donne much more integrated than the old design. Frankly, the old design just seemed to get in the way of lacing the shoe and didn’t seem to provide any benefit.  This new version actually seems to increase snugness around the foot.Even with all of the new changes, previous wearers will feel immediately at home slipping their feet into this version.  The level of cushioning and toe box room feel identical. The useless (in my opinion) toe and heel splits are still there.Sizing is also unchanged (i.e., if you wear a 10 in the old version, order a 10 in this version). I felt that the level of arch support was less, but then slipped on my old ones and they feel identical – perhaps the fact that my old ones have 600 miles on them might have something to do with it.  Either way, I seem to recall the arch support being more invasive when I first reviewed version 1 of the Grit. If real, this is a welcome change, but it might just be in my head.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 5 Nov - 04:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat Index du Forum -> Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat -> Accueil Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006