Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat Index du Forum
Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat
Ce forum a pour but d'informer, de mettre en relation, d'aider les nouveaux candidats et/ou reçus à l'ISAT.

Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: y fed his confidence with a 6-1, 6- ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat Index du Forum -> Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat -> Logement -> Archives
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lebaobei123

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Oct - 01:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: y fed his confidence with a 6-1, 6- Répondre en citant

DORTMUND, Germany -- Real Madrid failed to score without the injured Cristiano Ronaldo and only just hung on to advance to its fourth straight Champions League semifinal after losing 2-0 at Borussia Dortmund on Tuesday. With its star striker on the bench because of a left-knee injury, Madrid could afford to miss an early penalty and still go through 3-2 on aggregate. "We are pleased to have reached the semis, that was our goal. But we are not pleased with the way we did it," Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti said. Marco Reus scored in the 24th and 37th minutes, both times after Madrid mistakes, while Dortmund wasted several excellent opportunities in the second half, including a shot against the post. Nine-time champion Madrid has lost in the semifinals for the past three years -- and was eliminated last season by Dortmund. Robert Lewandowski, who scored four goals in a 4-1 home win for Dortmund last season, returned after suspension but failed to score. Dortmund coach Juergen Klopp said he was "proud of the image" his team projected -- but lamented its failure to score in Madrid. "That is where we lost this tie, we played badly there," Klopp said. In Tuesdays other match, 2012 champion Chelsea beat Paris Saint-Germain 2-0 in west London to reach the last four on the away goals rule after a 3-3 draw on aggregate. Madrid had some late chances but failed to find the net for the first time after a record run of 34 Champions League matches with at least one goal scored. Dortmund dominated in the first half despite conceding a generously awarded penalty. A cross from Fabio Coentrao in the 17th minute hit Lukasz Piszczek in the arm. Angel Di Maria took the spot kick but Roman Weidenfeller dived to his left and saved the shot. "That was no penalty," Klopp said. Reus opened the scoring after a botched attempt by Pepe to head a long ball back to Iker Casillas. The Madrid keeper mistimed his approach and Reus chipped the ball past him before slotting home. Reus doubled the lead after another mistake by Madrid as it tried to move the ball forward. Reus passed to Robert Lewandowski, whose shot hit the post, but Reus was there to drive the rebound into the roof of the net. "After we missed the penalty, they got the upper hand. We lost possession too often and we basically gifted them the goals," Ancelotti said. "It could have ended differently, but we were more clever in the second half." For Madrid, Karim Benzema narrowly failed to connect with a low ball from Gareth Bale at the far post in the 59th minute. Moments later, Benzema had claims for a penalty denied after contact with Hummels. Dortmund could easily have levelled the tie in the 65th, when Reus put through Mkhitaryan, who rounded Casillas but shot against the post from an acute angle. Casillas then saved two more attempts from the Armenian. "We suffered, thats what happens in these types of games, but were into the semifinals," said Casillas, who only plays in the Champions League and the Spanish cup. Weidenfeller made a good late save from Benzema, after the France striker had turned two Dortmund defenders in the 80th. Ancelotti said Ronaldo did not have a "major problem" and was kept on the bench as a precaution. Scott McTominay Jersey .com) - Manu Ginobili capped off a 26-point night with a go-ahead layup with 24 seconds left in overtime, with the basket giving the San Antonio Spurs a much-needed 95-93 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans. Michael Carrick Jersey .com) - A pair of Eastern Conference rivals will meet on Saturday as D. http://www.manunitedfcpro.com/Kids-Marcos-Rojo-Jersey/.J. Ellis have avoided arbitration, agreeing to a one-year contract. David de Gea Jersey . The 10-horse field of 3-year-old pacers will leave the starting gate at approximately 10:14pm et. Co-owned and trained by David Menary, Hes Watching will be driven by Tim Tetrick and is the 5-1 fourth selection in the field. Marcus Rashford Jersey .Y. -- The Montreal Canadiens have had few reasons to celebrate this season as they have been mired near the basement of the Eastern Conference.MADRID - Serena Williams and Rafael Nadal breezed into the Madrid Open third round with their title defences facing little strain on Wednesday, while Andy Murray made a successful return to clay after nearly a years absence. Williams broke Shuai Peng three times in a 6-2, 6-3 win that was her 14th straight on the clay of the Magic Box tennis centre, where the top-seeded American dominated her Chinese opponent on serve by firing 11 aces. Williams, who moves on to face Spanish player Carla Suarez Navarro, looked fresh and focused while dismissing any injury fears despite a heavily wrapped left leg. "I just had some issues and went preventive to make sure I didnt make anything worse," said Williams. "Im literally taking it one day, one match at a time, and not putting any pressure on myself." Nadal, meanwhile, certainly fed his confidence with a 6-1, 6-0 victory over Juan Monaco of Argentina, just what the top-seeded Spaniard needed after coming to the Spanish capital on his worst clay run in a decade. Nadal, the greatest ever player on the red surface, failed to advance past the quarterfinals of his last two clay tournaments. But after Monaco broke to get to within 2-1, Nadal did not relent as he didnt drop another game at Manolo Santana centre court. "Each victory helps to raise your confidence," Nadal said. "I started a little nervously in my movement. I think I moved better and played well, better than I normally play on the clay. I was dominating over the points and playing very well. "I think Ive done positive things." Nadals hopes of winning a second clay event after his triumph in Rio de Janeiro this year were bolstered on Tuesday when Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka lost and Roger Federer withdrew for the birth of his second set of twins.dddddddddddd Second-ranked Novak Djokovic was absent to injury. "I didnt even get to the necessary round to face them at the last tournaments," said Nadal, dismissing his chances despite the marquee absentees. "Every rival is difficult." Nadal, who faces Jarrko Nieminen of Finland next, could be on course to meet Murray in the semifinals after the Scot overcame Nicolas Almagro in a 6-1, 1-6, 6-4 victory. Murray, who won the event in 2008 when it was held on hardcourt, hadnt played on clay since Rome last year but looked at ease in taking the first set. But Almagro rallied to force a deciding set, which Murray won when his Spanish opponent slapped a backhand wide down the line for a 39th unforced error. Also, Tomas Berdych moved to a perfect 11-0 against Kevin Anderson following his 6-1, 6-4 win over the South African, while American John Isner was also victorious in his second round match. Eleventh-seeded Frenchman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga was beaten 6-4, 6-3 by Colombian player Santiago Giraldo, who was coming off his appearance in the Barcelona final. In other womens results, third-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland and No. 4 Simona Halep of Romania both advanced, while Roberta Vinci of Italy knocked out Caroline Wozniacki 6-3, 6-3. Andy Murray returns to the clay for the first time in nearly one year later Wednesday against Nicolas Almagro. David Ferrer, the next highest remaining seed after Nadal at No. 5, faces John Isner. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Oct - 01:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat Index du Forum -> Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat -> Logement -> Archives Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006