Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat Index du Forum
Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat
Ce forum a pour but d'informer, de mettre en relation, d'aider les nouveaux candidats et/ou reçus à l'ISAT.

Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: everted to 4-4-2, Fellaini produ ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat Index du Forum -> Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat -> Logement -> Archives
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lebaobei123

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Oct - 01:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: everted to 4-4-2, Fellaini produ Répondre en citant

(SportsNetwork.com) - It should be a wild scene in Pittsburgh on Sunday when the National League Division Series shifts to PNC Park for a pivotal Game 3 between the Pirates and St. Louis Cardinals. St. Louis routed the upstart Pirates in Game 1, but Pittsburgh bounced back in a big way with a 7-1 win in Game 2 to even the best-of-five series and steal home-field advantage. Now the Bucs, who of course are back in the postseason for the first time since 1992, have all the momentum and will have their ace on the mound in Francisco Liriano, who was magnificent against the Cardinals this season, going 3-0 with a 0.75 ERA in three starts. He also held them to a .149 average. Liriano also enjoyed his time pitching in the Steel City, as he was one of the best home pitchers in the league this season, posting a 9-1 mark with a 1.43 ERA in 12 starts at PNC after beating Cincinnati in Tuesdays wild card contest. "I dont know what to say," Liriano said when asked about his success at PNC. "I think Ive been able to execute pitches here, and the guys behind me make some great plays for me here." Liriano resurrected his career with Pittsburgh this past season and was 16-8 with a 3.02 ERA this season. "I know Liriano has pitched great and all that, but you never know," said veteran Cardinals outfielder Carlos Beltran. "Starters sometimes dont feel it, and all of a sudden, they start putting balls down the middle and the other team takes advantage of it. I know theyre hoping for him to pitch a good game, and were hoping he throws some pitches right down the middle." Pittsburgh rookie Gerrit Cole was certainly feeling it on Friday, as he gave up one run on two hits while striking out five for the Pirates, who bounced back from a 9-1 loss in Game 1 on Thursday. "Well, anytime you can get a win, its huge. But obviously to fall behind 2-0 to a team like the Cardinals is no good. Today was a huge victory for us," said Pedro Alvarez, who has homered in each of the first two games. Alvarez, who tied for the NL lead in home runs, is the first Pirate to homer in back-to-back playoff games since Willie Stargell in the 1974 NLCS. "Nothing better than Pedro getting his bat running hot right away," Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said. "There is not a park he cant hit it out of. He can drive it out from line to line. He misses balls and they carry over the fence." With six home runs this postseason, the Pirates already have the third most for any October run in team history, behind 1971 (13) and 79 (seven). Yadier Molina hit a solo homer in the loss for the Cardinals, who saw starter Lance Lynn (0-1) allow five runs on seven hits over 4 1/3 innings. "Well, I thought Lance did a pretty nice job early," Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said. "The only time he got into trouble is when he didnt control the counts. I thought he established his off-speed pitches as well as weve seen him do that all season long. But when we got into disadvantaged counts, it was a completely different at-bat. So that was pretty consistent." Getting the call for the Cardinals on Sunday will be right-hander Joe Kelly, who was 10-5 this season with a 3.08 ERA. Kelly, though, pitched to a 2.69 ERA in his 15 starts, which saw St. Louis go a remarkable 12-3. "Its going to be fun. Im going to face a good pitcher in Liriano," Kelly said. Kelly also worked at least five innings in each of his last 15 outings and beat the Pirates twice in September. "Thats what playoff baseball is all about," said Kelly, who pitched to a 2.35 ERA in seven relief appearances in last years postseason. "You dream about it as a little kid. Its going to be a great time. The atmosphere is going to be electric, obviously and I think our side is looking forward to it." Pittsburgh narrowly won the season series, 10-9, but lost six of nine in St. Louis. Tomas Hertl Jersey . -- The Chiefs have signed seven players to reserve/future contracts, including running back Joe McKnight, a former fourth-round pick of the New York Jets. Melker Karlsson Jersey .com) - P.K. Subbans power-play goal 4:08 into overtime sent the Montreal Canadiens into the All-Star break with a 2-1 win over the Nashville Predators on Tuesday. http://www.sharksauthority.com/authentic-brandon-mashinter-sharks-jersey/. Lowry and the Raptors officially announced a four-year US$48 million dollar deal Thursday. The deal was reported last week but couldnt be made official until Thursday, when the moratorium on signings was lifted. "They were real factors. I did my homework. Paul Martin Jersey . - After spending the morning in the hospital, Logan Couture gave the San Jose Sharks the spark they needed. Cheap Sharks Jerseys .Y. - Matt Harvey wants to make sure hes on the mound in late October — if the New York Mets get there for the first time since 2006.LONDON - Marouane Fellaini and James Wilson came off the bench to end Manchester Uniteds three-game winless run in the Premier League on Saturday, scoring second-half goals in a 2-0 victory against a struggling but spirited Queens Park Rangers.In an improved second-half performance, when United reverted to 4-4-2, Fellaini produced the breakthrough when he met Antonio Valencias pass in the 58th minute. And the 19-year-old Wilson struck in stoppage time after QPR goalkeeper Robert Green parried his initial attempt.When I changed the shape, I wanted speed or pace also in the attacking line, United manager Louis van Gaal said. Its a change in attack that brings lot of risk, but we have won 2-0 and it was deserved.But it was a frustrating return to the team for striker Radamel Falcao, who was thwarted several times by Green after being dropped for last weekends loss to Southampton.United remains fourth due to Southamptons surprising form continuing with a 2-1 win at Newcastle. QPR is mired in the relegation zone after a fifth straight league match without a win.Although it was QPRs first home loss since October, the west London team is relying on its home form to avoid the drop. All 19 points have been collected at Loftus Road, while 10 successive away losses have made even manager Haarry Redknapp feel uncertain about his future.ddddddddddddThat was one of our better home performances, Redknapp said. The players gave everything today. I cant ask any more.United didnt manage a single shot on target last weekend. Such an anomaly was prevented after 10 minutes here when Michael Carrick struck at Green, who then kept out Falcaos close-range effort with a quick reaction save.QPR, though, was unsettling United, with Charlie Austin seeing two volleys expertly tipped over by goalkeeper David de Gea.Wayne Rooneys penalty appeal after being tripped by Joey Barton was dismissed, but United was creating little for Angel di Maria or Falcao up front.The visiting United fans were chanting 4-4-2 and the restoration of four rather than three at the back, coinciding with Fellaini replacing Juan Mata in midfield at halftime, contributed to an upturn in fortunes.Although Falcaos header was thwarted by Greens low diving save, United did finally score for only the second time in six hours in the league through Fellaini.We just switched off for a second and got punished, Redknapp said.And as QPR pressed for the equalizer, the hosts were caught on the break when Wilson scored for the first time this season, having previously only netted twice in a single game in May. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Oct - 01:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat Index du Forum -> Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat -> Logement -> Archives Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006