Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat Index du Forum
Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat
Ce forum a pour but d'informer, de mettre en relation, d'aider les nouveaux candidats et/ou reçus à l'ISAT.

Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: ve in sports often st ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat Index du Forum -> Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat -> Accueil
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
douhua2233

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Oct - 06:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: ve in sports often st Répondre en citant

44-year-old Terrell Owens isn’t the only former 49ers receiver who thinks he could still play in the NFL well past retirement age. 55-year-old Jerry Rice thinks he could still play Authentic Jared Goff Jersey , too.
“I still feel like today, if I wanted to come back to football and play football, I could do it, at the age of 55 Youth James Conner Jersey ,” Rice told ESPN The Magazine in conjunction with his participation in the annual “Body Issue.” I’m one of those guys that I still believe that if I wanted to, I could come back, catch over 80 balls and really be productive on the field. . . . I think I’m still explosive, and I think I still can beat up on some defenses.”
Plenty of former players likely think they can still perform at a high level Dan Hamhuis Jersey Kids , regardless of age. The confidence that allows a player to thrive in sports often strays into the territory of delusion, and if Rice thinks he could match physical skills with today’s NFL players, he’s definitely delusional.
That doesn’t take away from the fact that he was, without question Paul Stastny Jersey , the best receiver in NFL history — and quite possibly the best player who ever played, regardless of position.
The first overall pick of the 2018 draft has signed his first NFL contract.
The Browns announced on Tuesday night that quarterback Baker Mayfield has agreed to a four-year deal that includes a team option for a fifth season. Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the deal is worth a fully guaranteed $32.68 million with a $21.85 million signing bonus.
With Mayfield signed, the Browns only need to sign fourth overall pick Denzel Ward to wrap up their draft class. The Browns are set to have all their players report to camp on Wednesday, so it may not be long before there’s an announcement about the cornerback’s deal as well.
The signing also leaves just four other picks unsigned around the league. With Mayfield’s contract done Tyler Bozak Jersey , it seems likely that deals for fellow Top 10 picks Sam Darnold, Josh Allen and Roquan Smith should fall into place fairly soon. 49ers second-rounder Dante Pettis is the lone player unsigned from outside the first round.
 Oakland Raiders Customized Jerseys

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Oct - 06:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat Index du Forum -> Le Forum des candidats à l'Isat -> Accueil Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006